This workshop is brought to you by the peer team of Student Financial Services.
Oct 3, 2019 | 2:30-3:30pm | 303 Founders
Learn about the opportunities and resources that will help you build wealth while you finance your postsecondary degree. It focuses on the 3 stages of your student loan, what to expect and who is involved in the world of financial aid, scholarships and bursaries.
• Tips and resources that will help students maximize their financial aid to refocus their efforts in their studies
• OSAP eligibility and responsibilities during 3 stages of student loan life cycle: in study, non-repayment and repayment period
• Who to contact about the status of their OSAP application, appeals, or reassessments and disbursement of their aid and loan payments
• Resources for students who can't pay their outstanding balance to enroll in courses
• Applying for financial awards through the Student Financial Profile
• Other sources of funding (Work/study, scholarshipscanada, yconic, higheredpoints)