All Welcome! Come and join us for a free three-hour introductory session in which we will explore the key concepts of CLOUD COMPUTING and demonstrate some of its most amazing features.
Cloud services are becoming increasingly popular: 60% of information technology spending in 2016 was Cloud- based, and the size of the public Cloud service market will reach $236B by 2020. As one of the most evolved forms of infrastructure, cloud computing comes with many unique features. This introductory session is intend- ed for ITEC, HRM and ADMS students and will demonstrate key features of cloud computing.
The following topics will be covered in this introductory session:
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and a complete review of its key features
- Introduction to Amazon Cloud Services (AWS), the most well-known cloud platform
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Virtualization and Cloud
- Implementing a Linux and Windows Server on AWS and all associated configurations with step-by-step review of details
- Deploying and Implementing a Web server on a Microsoft server and hosting a website
To secure your seat and for room location, please register at: