YOU'RE INVITED TO CAREER DAY FOR ENGLISH MAJORS
When: Wednesday, March 4th, 2020 @ 2:30-4:30pm
Where: 280N York Lanes
*Everyone welcome! Refreshments will be served!*
Hear from York English grads who have gone on to a variety of careers, as they tell their stories of achievement and success!
- Get real-life answers to the question "What can I do with an English Degree?"
- Hear about surprising, diverse, and exciting job opportunities for English majors
- Talk to working York English grads about your interests and how to connect them to a great job
- Learn from others who have been in your shoes
- Gain valuable insight and guidance
- Find out how your English degree will open doors you never even thought about
- Talk with Carolyn Steel, Career Development Coordinator, from the Career Centre here at York University!
For more information, contact Meaghan McCue at email@example.com